Senior Human Resources Generalist
Lionbridge Waltham, United States
senior human resources human resources hr management team leadership employee relations relations performance management compliance regulations america
March 12, 2023
Waltham, United States
Lionbridge is seeking an experienced Sr. Human Resources Generalist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to have a direct impact on our long-term success in a dynamic and continuously evolving environment. In this role, the Sr. Human Resources Generalist will have ownership for driving and supporting core HR processes and programs by partnering with our internal business units and our leaders.
What You Will Do:
- Provide strategic advice and support to Management and Sr. Leadership on daily employee relations, employee engagement, performance management, and staffing plans.
- Identify and act upon coaching opportunities with managers to build management capability.
- Communicate and carry out the organization's policies, procedures and standards, and contribute to continual improvements to the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Act with authority and the highest standards of business ethics on matters related to employee well-being and protection of corporate business interests.
- Monitor and influence employee morale and company culture by partnering with the business
- Assist on special projects as requested.
To be successful you will have:
- 3 or more years of related HR leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- SPHR/PHR Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of practices related to Human Resources, including employee relations, compliance, and performance management.
- Knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and standards such as ADA, FMLA, EEO, etc.
- Proven experience communicating effectively with all levels of employees and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, influence others and work in a dispersed team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints while maintaining attention to detail.
- The creativity to anticipate and resolve conflicts, solve problems, and/or develop alternatives.
- Proven record of maintaining professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary and sensitive HR information.
- Work will generally be performed remotely but may be required to go into the Waltham, MA office occasionally. A commutable location to Waltham is a Must.
- Very occasional travel may be required. Up to 10%.
What You Can Expect
- You will work for one of the world's top Localization and Globalization companies and a Forbes "America's Best Large Employer", "America's Top Remote/Work-From-Home Employer" and "Best Employers for Women" Company.
- You will work with a team as passionate as you are and that is always there to help.
- This role provides an opportunity to deliver significant business impact through delivering exceptional HR practices and service.
- The opportunity to put your ideas and best practices into production while continually growing both your role, your development, and your career.
Report this job