Lead Building Engineer
Aerotek is looking for a Lead Building Engineer for a great job opportunity at a lab facility in the Cambridge, MA area. This Lead Building Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and facilities throughout a medical/research lab environment. The daily duties in this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure safe and compliant daily maintenance and operation of the clinical materials production facility and equipment in support of clinical trials
- Maintain the equipment and instrument management database. Assess equipment needs and determine appropriate equipment to purchase. Set calibration ranges to meet process requirements. Work with vendors or 3rd party services to set-up routine calibration and preventive maintenance
- Establish and manage the outsourced site services and contractors, such as cleanroom cleaning, pest control, chemical and hazardous waste disposal, gas tank exchange, clean room gowning and laundry, building maintenance, etc. Evaluate contractor and outsourced service performance to continually improve quality of service.
- Point of contact to resolve equipment and facility issues to keep the production facility running and in compliance (process equipment, janitorial, mechanical systems, Environmental Monitoring, USP RODI water, process gases, controlled access, Building Management System, etc.)
- On call for facility emergencies
Electrical, Hvac, Building automation systems, Supervisory skills, Facilities maintenance, cleanroom
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience operating and maintaining cGMP cleanroom environments or equipment (no specific certifications required)
- Experience with maintenance in labs, pharma, life science, or R&D facilities
- Knowledge operating and maintaining RODI/USP water, HVAC, compressed dry air, vacuum and Building Management Systems.
- Ability to rapidly diagnose and remediate failures in complex systems
- Experience using and maintaining equipment databases and calibration systems
- Experience managing, documenting and justifying changes in a controlled and regulated environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry