Individual Support Staff
Are you passionate about exploring holistic wellness, vegetarian eating, healing stones, writing, gardening and being in nature? We are looking for someone who will serve as a mentor for a male in his 30's who is interested in some or all of these topics. This person is on the autism spectrum, which we will provide training in order to support you in this role! Our scheduling is very flexible whether you are looking for full time or part time hours.
- Attend to the daily needs of consumers on an individual basis as well as foster increased independence and self-determination.
- Teach socialization skills and activities of daily living including: household maintenance; self-care and hygiene; self-awareness and human development, menu planning, food shopping and preparation; money management skills/budgeting; transportation and community orientation; consumer skills; and utilization of community resources
- Required to attend all staff training sessions and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Physical activities include but not limited to climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, pulling, etc.
- Exerting in excess of 100 lbs. of force occasionally.
- Subject to both indoor and outdoor environmental conditions.
- The worker is subject to hazards such as moving parts, moving vehicles, etc.
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?