Manager, Creative Content
'47 Westwood, MA
manager creative content content creative content content lifestyle manager brand creative briefs briefs seasonal drops marketing
January 7, 2023
Manager – Creative Content
As our Manager of Creative Content, you will be responsible for bringing all ’47 products and programs to life with meaningful stories & messaging. Working cross functionally with multiple departments to brief in and create a compelling story and ultimately executing a strategy to grow ’47’s brand awareness and business.
- Write creative briefs for internal and external creatives to execute – Seasonal Collections, Drops, Collaborations
- Ideate creative executions for 47 campaigns and social around product releases, drops, events, etc.
- Brainstorm creative content for social and digital media use (i.e., TikTok, Instagram, YouTube)
- Independently manage multiple projects within quick timelines from brainstorming to post-production
- Work cross functionally with Lifestyle team on all marketing needs for collaborations and lifestyle accounts
- Think strategically about creative content and how to best leverage existing and emerging platforms
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to develop creative concepts and effective rollout plans
- See entire process thru from briefing in creative to execution on all 47 channels and applicable key partners channels
- Create clear objectives and strategies around all creative briefs with the understanding of each channel the creative will live on
- Articulate plans for cadence on creative with the goal of being planned out 70% ahead of a given season
- Hindsight creative seasonally to understand what worked and areas of improvement
- Help present concepts at all kickoff meetings to help drive energy and understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience in Creative Content or related job
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute ideas.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in soft goods/ lifestyle and licensed sports industry preferred.
- Willingness to work long hours during seasonal periods.
- Some travel required.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
No matter how much we grow, ’47 feels like family, and great people are at the core of any successes we’ve had. It’s because of the lasting relationships we’ve built with consumers, partners, employees and friends that '47 has emerged as a leading sports lifestyle brand. Our company culture is casual, inclusive, collaborative and passionate.
'47 is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). ’47 will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Report this job