Inside Sales Representative - Deep Learning
Neural Magic is an early stage software company pioneering a new way for organizations to run deep learning applications without specialized hardware accelerators. Based on decades of parallel computing research at MIT, Neural Magic has developed deep learning model sparsification tools and a CPU inference engine.
Our solution helps data scientists and ML engineers sparsify and quantize deep learning models to minimize footprint and run on CPUs at GPU speeds. Please look through our GitHub repos to get a feel for what we are about.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative who will thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. This sales position will be a critical role as we build our initial inside sales organization. This person will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, researching accounts, qualifying prospects, nurturing leads, and closing sales. If you are someone who wants to contribute to solving challenging technical problems at the forefront of deep learning, this is the role for you.
Founded by an award-winning team of computer scientists out of MIT, Neural Magic is a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, MA.
- Source, qualify, and nurture new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience selling enterprise software products, cloud and/or infrastructure solutions
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.